DocLogic, its history, and our Products are described on theSites.
DocLogic may change, suspend, modify, or discontinue all or any part of the Sites in its sole discretion with or without notice. DocLogic is not liable if all or any part of a Site is, for any reason, unavailable at any time or for any period. DocLogic reserves the right to block or deny access to any of the Sites to anyone at any time for any reason. DocLogic is not obligated to correct or update any information or content on the Sites.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We may now or in the future offer multiple platforms (the “DocLogicPlatforms”) through our Sites and, to use the platforms, you must adhere to additional terms and conditions based on the DocLogic Platforms, including additional terms and conditions that may be specific to each such Platform, as identified below and/or presented to you at the time you commence use of suchPlatforms. Certain offerings on the Sites may be free of charge or offered fora fee, and we reserve the right to change, on a going forward basis, whatProducts are offered free of charge or for a fee, or the fees charged for any given Product offering.
ACCOUNT ACCESS AND SECURITY
The Product may enable or require you to register and create an account in order to access certain content and functionality of the Sites, including on any of the DocLogic Platforms. If you choose to create an account, you must provide an email address and password and may be required to provide additional personal information. To protect your account security, you should choose a password that is not associated with other accounts you may have.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password, and other information. Any account you create is personal to you and you agree not to provide any other person with access to it. You agree to notify DocLogic immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized access to or use of your account. You may be required to logout from your account at the end of each session. You should use caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are notable to view or access your information. DocLogic may disable an account at anytime in its sole discretion.
United States copyright law criminalizes the production and dissemination of technology, devices, or services intended to circumvent measures known as digital rights management or DRM, i.e., measures that control access to copyrighted works. Copyright law also criminalizes the act of circumventing an access control, whether or not there is actual infringement of a copyright.
Any information you provide to DocLogic must be correct, current, and complete. DocLogic’s use of such information is governed by thePrivacy Notice located at www.doclogic.com/privacy-notice. You consent to DocLogic’s use of such information consistent with the Privacy Notice.
You agree that you will not post any User Content that (a)infringes or violates any other party’s intellectual property rights; (b) fails to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or (c) contains any expressions of hate, abuse, offensive images or conduct, or any similar content. Without limiting the foregoing, User Content must not:
• contain any defamatory, libelous, slanderous, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, sexually explicit, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by DocLogic in its sole discretion) material;
• promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, ethnicity, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• violate any person’s or party’s legal rights(including intellectual property rights, moral rights, and rights of publicity and privacy);
• impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent the identity or affiliation of the user or any other party;
• appear as if they are sent by or endorsed by DocLogic,WSGR, or any other person, if this is not the case;
• be likely to or designed to deceive any person;
• contain any material that is unlawful or could result in civil or criminal liability;
• incite, advocate, promote, contribute to, enable, or assist any illegal or unlawful activity;
• involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter or advertising, other than as conducted by DocLogic in its operation of the Sites; or
MONITORING OR REMOVAL OF USER CONTENT
DocLogic is not responsible or liable to any third party and assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding the posting of UserContent by any user or third party. At its discretion DocLogic may, but is not obligated to, take steps to monitor User Content. However, DocLogic does not review material before it is posted and makes no guarantees regarding promptness of removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. DocLogic is not deemed to endorse, verify, or agree with any User Content.
Without limiting the foregoing, DocLogic has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing it to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any User Content. You waive and hold harmless DocLogic and its affiliates, licensors, and service providers from any claims resulting from any action taken by any of the foregoing parties during or as a result of its investigations and from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by DocLogic or law enforcement authorities.
DocLogic has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
· in any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including any laws regarding export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
· for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors or any other person in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for PII, or otherwise;
· to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards;
· to transmit, or procure the transmission of, any advertising or promotional material except as expressly permitted on theSites;
· to impersonate or attempt to impersonate DocLogic, an employee of DocLogic, another user or any other person or entity;
· to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Sites, or which, as determined by DocLogic, may harm DocLogic or users of the Sites, expose them to liability, or threaten the security of their PII;
· provide services, information, materials, resources or advice, including legal advice to any third person, directly or indirectly, on a service bureau basis or otherwise.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· use the Sites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Sites;
· use any manual process or robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access, monitor, or copy all or any part of the Sites for any purpose;
· use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Sites, including by the introduction of or attempted introduction of logic bombs, trojan horses, viruses, worms, or other malicious or harmful material or code to the Sites or any server, computer, software, or database connected to the sites;
attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Sites, the server on which the Sites are stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to theSites; attack the Sites via any denial-of-service attack; or
· otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You should notify DocLogic of any suspected copy right infringement in accordance with the relevant provisions of the DigitalMillennium Copyright Act.
All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Sites are the trademarks of their respective owners and are used in accordance with law and/or license or other agreement.
RELIANCE ON POSTED INFORMATION
The Sites may include content provided by third parties.Other than content provided by DocLogic, all statements and/or opinions expressed, all articles and responses to questions, and other content are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the party providing those materials. DocLogic is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. DocLogic does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of any third-party information on theSites.
INFORMATION GATHERED ABOUT YOUR VISITS TO THE SITES
LINKING TO THE SITES AND SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES
You may link to DocLogic Sites, provided you do so in a way that is legal and does not damage or take advantage of the DocLogic reputation.You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on the part of DocLogic without the express written consent of DocLogic.
LINKS FROM THE SITES
We provide the Sites for use only by parties located in theUnited States. We make no claims that the Sites or any of their content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Sites by certain persons or in certain countries may not be legal. If you access the Sites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative, at your own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Except as expressly provided herein, DocLogic disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose, including establishing, perfecting, or maintaining compliance with any particular law or legal requirement.
The foregoing apply to the greatest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, and does not exclude or limit any warranties to the extent that they cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, in which case the foregoing limitations will apply solely to the extent legally permissible.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND TIME TO FILE CLAIMS
In no event will DocLogic, its service providers, employees, agents, officers, managers, or directors, or affiliates or their licensors, be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with use of, or inability to use, the sites, any websites linked to the sites, any site content or other content on the sites or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the sites or such other websites. This limitation includes any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to damages arising from personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, and loss of data, whether caused by tort (including negligence),breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, DocLogic will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the sites.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You understand and acknowledge that DocLogic would not be able to provide the sites and products on an economically feasible basis without the foregoing exclusions, limitations, and disclaimers of warranties liability, and that accordingly, such exclusions, limitations, and disclaimers reflect a reasonable allocation of risk under the circumstances, and will apply to the greatest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
You agree that the federal and state courts located in theState of California have exclusive jurisdiction over any legal proceedings relating to, arising out of, or connected in any way to your use of the Sites.You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY