Wherever you are: At home, at work or while travelling
Travelling for business or vacationing out of town with your family:
DocLogic Telemedicine Service is available wherever you are, whenever you need it (as long as the member has a U.S. phone number and/or internet access).
Did you know?
- Over 70% of doctor office visits are unnecessary.1
- Over 66% of all ER visits are non-emergencies.1
- A new study by the Kaiser Family Foundation, a nonprofit research group that tracks employer-sponsored health insurance on a yearly basis, shows that the average annual premium for family coverage through an employer [has increased by] 9 percent over the previous year.3
For Your Most Common Conditions
DocLogic's Telemedicine Service provides access to easy, simple, affordable and efficient care for your most common conditions:
- Acid Reflux
- Bladder infection
- Cold & Flu
- High blood pressure
- Joint aches & pains
- Pink Eye
- Pneumonia (mild)
- Sinus conditions
- Sore throat
- Stomach viruses
- Urinary Tract Infection
DocLogic Offers More
With DocLogic, you will benefit from access to:
- Informational Consultations (for general medical information and advice):
- Diagnostic Consultations4 (for evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and prescriptions when appropriate):
- A prescription, as appropriate, ready for you to pick up at your preferred pharmacy.6
- A cost-containment solution at an affordable price.
92% Patient Resolution7
98% Patient Satisfaction7
- 1: Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
- 2: The 2011 Commonwealth Fund Survey of Public Views of the U.S. Health System.
- 3: NY Times 09/28/11 - "Health Insurance Costs Rise Sharply This Year, Study Shows."
- 4: Diagnostic Consultations are available with medical doctors (M.D.s) in TX by telephone only, and in GA by video conferencing only.
- 5: Video conferencing available presently in all states except AK, CT, NH, RI, TX, and VT.
- 6: Prescriptions are determined on a case-by-case basis by the consulting physician using his/her own medical judgment and within the state regulations; DocLogic cannot guarantee that a prescription will be written. DocLogic physicians do not prescribe DEA-controlled medications.
- 7: DocLogic Internal Survey. Average result, subject to change.
- * Disclaimer: Consultation services are subject to the discretion of the consulting physician when applying clinical judgment and/or any limitations required by law.