Wherever you are: At home, at work or while travelling
Travelling for business or vacationing out of town with your family:
DocLogic Telemedicine Service is available wherever you are, whenever you need it (as long as the member has a U.S. phone number and/or internet access).
Did you know?
- 20.3 days: Avg. time to schedule a family practice appointment1
- 22 minutes: Avg. wait time in a doctor's waiting room
- 5-8 minutes: Avg. length of face-to-face time with a physician
- Over ½ of all ER visits are for non-emergency issues because people have difficulty getting timely access to care
- 25% of patients say they have trouble taking time off from work to see a doctor
- Most common conditions can be addressed by phone or web video
For Your Most Common Conditions
DocLogic's Telemedicine Service provides access to affordable and efficient care for most common conditions:
- Acid Reflux
- Bladder infection
- Cold & Flu
- High blood pressure
- Joint aches & pains
- Pink Eye
- Pneumonia (mild)
- Sinus conditions
- Sore throat
- Stomach viruses
- Urinary Tract Infection
DocLogic Offers More
With DocLogic, you will benefit from access to:
- Informational Consultations (for general medical information and advice):
- Diagnostic Consultations2 (for evaluation, diagnosis, treatment and prescriptions when appropriate):
- A prescription, as appropriate, ready for you to pick up at your preferred pharmacy5.
- A cost-containment solution at an affordable price.
92% Patient Resolution6
98% Patient Satisfaction6
- 1: http://www.merritthawkins.com/pdf/mha2009waittimesurvey.pdf
- 2: The 2011 Commonwealth Fund Survey of Public Views of the U.S. Health System.
- 3: Diagnostic Consultations are available with medical doctors (M.D.s) in TX by telephone only, and in GA by web video only.
- 4: Web video consultations available presently in all states except OK, SC and TX.
- 5: Prescriptions are determined on a case-by-case basis by the consulting physician using his/her own medical judgment and within the state regulations; DocLogic cannot guarantee that a prescription will be written. DocLogic physicians do not prescribe DEA-controlled medications.
- 6: DocLogic Internal Survey. Average result, subject to change.
- * Disclaimer: Consultation services are subject to the discretion of the consulting physician when applying clinical judgment and/or any limitations required by law.